Date/Voice Crimp Tool
- Compact design-2/3 the size of traditional crimpers
- Cuts,strips and crimps connectors on to Cat3/5e/6 cable-one tool for the entire assembly process
- RJ-45(Data) and RJ-11(Voice) fixed die cavities
- Black oxide coated steel core with spring loaded handle and locking feature Instructions:
- Remove1-2" of outer jacket with round stripping notch.Do not nick inner conductors
- Untwist pairs, straighten and align wires into proper order for your application.
- Trim wires flush using flat cutter,leaving1/2" of wire exposed.
- Insert wires into modular plug.Wires should reach the tip of the plug
- Insert the connector fully into appropriate crimp cavity.Squeeze handle closed to crimp